Thursday, January 31, 2013

Freebies I have re-bought : Environ


Environ AVST Moisturiser
The amount of free product I have received over the years thanks to my day job is a little embarrassing, and though I always send back anything that is either irrelevant or not in line with my own 'beauty ideals' (more on those in a later post) there are a few things that I have actually (gasp!) gone out and bought once the freebie has run out. 

One of the things I always get asked is which products 'really work', and given that I have tried everything from $2,000 Creme de la Mer face serums to $5 Sweet Almond Oil I have decided to do a new post called 'Freebies I have re-bought'.

Soooo, without further ado, today's product is an understated over-performer by Environ called AVST Moisturiser. There are five AVST creams in the range, starting from 1 (with the lowest concentration of vitamins A and C, both of which your skin needs time to adjust to when using them in professional strength formulas) and working up to 5. If you have never used vitamin A before (and if you haven't, start now, in my opinion it is the best thing you can do for your skin) you have to start at level 1 to avoid irritating your skin.

I cannot stress enough how important it is to have vitamin A prescribed for your skin by a therapist rather than using something over the counter or bought online, and I promise you that if you follow their advice and do it right, you will notice a difference immediately, and one that continues over several months. I started using vitamin A over a year ago thanks to this advice and my skin has never looked better.

Have you used AVST or vitamin A before? What do you think?

x

1 comment:

Lucy said...

I haven't tried the Environ one but have been using the Osmosis vitamin a products and really like them.